- Marketing Competence provides free articles frameworks and tools. The access to all of our resources is free and open to all. Everyone can browse our website anonymously.
- However, Marketing Competence may, on certain occasions, collect some personal information. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request full access to the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will correct it.
What information do we collect?
- In order to post a comment, subscribe to a newsletter or register on the website we will ask for your name and email.
- We may ask for your industry, job title, company name, location and size. You provide that information optionally.
How we use that information?
- Internal record keeping
- Perform statistical analysis about our audience
- Develop Marketing Competence resources and improve user experience
- Occasionally we may use that information for marketing or research purposes and contact you via email.
- You may request, at any time, to opt-out from our newsletter, marketing or research practices. To do so, simply follow the instructions in the e-mail.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.